Watch this recorded online event to hear about:
- the issues and challenges highlighted in the 2021 Review of Evidence on Neurodiversity in the Criminal Justice Service
- what HMPPS is doing to address these
- how HMPPS supports neurodiversity in Prisons
- how all staff can contribute
- learn about what Neurodiversity Supportive Practice looks like, and
- hear from our new Neurodiversity Support Managers about what they are doing
This recording will be of particular interest to all prison staff or wider HMPPS staff who are interested in improving support for Neurodiversity.
Please select subtitles/closed captions when viewing if required.